Grant & Proposal Writing / Business Writing & Editing
Without funding, brilliant, game-changing technology development ideas go … exactly nowhere!
Need money for launch? Federal grants for early-stage research may be your ticket to innovation success. While competition for SBIR (Small Business Innovation Research) and STTR (Small Business Technology Transfer) grants is fierce, and many topnotch proposals get passed by, these cash awards are worth your very best shot, in most cases. We ensure your proposal is the best it can be. (see our workshop on this topic).
The same goes for multi-organization economic development initiatives funded by federal sources.
Pathfinder and associates provide expert proposal support, including:
- Assessment of the funding opportunity for “fit” with the proposer’s organization
- Strategy development in partnership with the proposing organization(s)
- Editing of proposal text
- Compliance checks for all needed or required documentation, including support letters and subcontractor agreements
- Assistance in uploading proposals via electronic portals
- Follow-up advice and assistance in preparing re-submissions, when needed
Along with grant writing, Pathfinder and associates provide expert writing and editing of reports, articles, success stories, guidebooks, promotional and marketing materials, and more. When you have something to say, say it well!
- Interviews with success story company representatives to verify the facts and frame the stories
- Original drafts of articles, reports, handbooks, marketing materials and other publications
- Editing of articles, reports, and other publications developed by outside sources
- Reviews of written materials and suggestions for improvement
Contact us to discuss Pathfinder management support for your projects and programs.